My obsession with all things British and ability to make it through college without becoming a coffee addict have resulted in a strong love of tea.
When my parents lived in London, I frequently visited the tea shops and my Christmas stocking was overflowing with different boxes my mom acquired throughout the year.
If anyone on your list is a tea lover as well, here are my gift ideas!
1. Classic White Isotherm Teapot The combination of ceramic and stainless steel keeps tea hotter, longer. The cute, retro design is just the icing on the cake.
2. Vera Bradley Mug with Lid Adorable patterns with a lid that can keep your tea warm or serve as a coaster.
3. WishingwellArt Maple Cinnamon Flavored Turbinado Sugar Cubes Clever way to sweeten your tea in cute shapes.
4. Tupelo Honey Packets from Honeypax Famous Tupelo honey in single serve packets. Perfect for your bag, desk, or when traveling to sweeten your cup of tea.
5. Lemon, Ginger, & Echinacea Tea from Whittard My favorite flavor from Whittards. Especially perfect when you are feeling run down or getting a cold after a lot of holiday travel.