It’s no secret that bourbon has become a big part of my life this year. I guess that’s what happens when you discover your great-great-great grandfather was a whiskey baron and was schooling Jack Daniels back in the day.
Bourbon has made a big impact on the food and cocktail scene this year and if you’ve got a bourbon lover on your list, I’ve got a great compilation of gift ideas for you!
I will not judge (in fact I encourage) you to scoop these up if you’re a bourbon fiend yourself!
1. Belle Meade Bourbon The family bourbon. It’s the best and a given on this guide.
2. Crate & Barrel Impressions Glasses Perfect size. Perfect Price.
3. King Cube Ice Tray Large cubes melt slowly and don’t dilute the hard stuff. Silicone makes removing the cubes a breeze.
4. Noble Tonic 01: Bourbon Barrel Matured Maple Syrup Bourbon for breakfast? Sign me up.
5. Rare Tea Cellar Bourbon Barrel Smoked Sugar Smoky, sweet, with a touch of bourbon. I’ve topped cookies and fruit cobblers with this stuff and even rimmed glasses in it.