Being a Wisconsin girl, I would be remiss to not include a gift guide for the fellow cheese lover in your life. Here’s my list of the best of the best when it comes to fromage.
1. Cottage Delight Cheesemaker’s Pickle A delicious chutney full of rhubarb, plums, blackcurrants, blackberries, carrots and onions. I purchased a jar of this at Borough Market in London and fell in love. Well worth the international shipping.
2. Formaticum Cheese Papers Good quality cheese deserves to be wrapped in these cheese papers. Specially designed to allow oxygen flow and wick away excess moisture to keep your cheese fresher, longer.
3. Sundance Artisan Cheese Knives I love the rustic look of these knives! Perfect for a well assorted cheese platter.
4. Crate & Barrel Slate Boards Slate boards are perfect for serving, clean up well, and you can scribble the flavors in chalk.
5. Roelli Dunbarton Blue Cheese By far and away my most favorite cheese of all time. A cheddar laced blue, the flavor is creamy, sharp, and fantastic all at once.