Ladies and gentlemen I introduce to you…
The Man Burger.
Everything my man loves to eat is in this burger.
The ultimate trifecta.
*Start-up the 1950’s commercial salesperson voice in your head*
For those times when…
You’re bargaining for TV remote control power…
You need to distract him to bring in those shopping bags you’ve been hiding in the trunk…
Or you need his mouth full so he can’t object to an IKEA day trip…
The Man Burger.
Guaranteed to work…
Here’s my man. You’d wanna make him a burger too if you were me.
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 tbsp. minced jalapeno
- 2 tsp. Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tsp. minced onion
- 3 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 cheese slices (I used cheddar laced with blue cheese. Out of this world. Do not pass go, do not collect $200)
- 4 tbsp. crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1/4 c. mayo
- 1 tbsp. A1 sauce
- Salt & pepper
- Buns and your favorite burger toppings (I kept it simple and just added fried onions)
- Loosely combine ground chuck, jalapeno, seasoning, onion, bacon, and 2 tbsp. blue cheese.
- Divide the meat in half and form 2 patties. Press your thumb in the center of each patty to prevent the patty from shrinking up in the center while grilling.
- Grill the patties to your preferred "doneness".
- While the patties are grilling, mix together the remaining 2 tbsp. of blue cheese, mayo, A1 sauce, a sprinkle of salt, and pepper.
- Toast the buns on the grill beside the burgers.
- Smear the top of the burger bun with half of the blue cheese mayo. Top the patty with your other favorite burger toppings and enjoy.